Information for Retailers
We ask retailers who are considering carrying our educational materials, to take a moment to read the information provided on this curriculum in the drop down menu “Products” – under “Tutor Books”.
As these educational materials are a complete curriculum for learning how to play the bagpipe, a retailer that carries these products may realize the following:
- With the sale of any volume:
- The creation of a new customer
- The potential for that customer to come back and purchase all 18 books in the curriculum
- With the sale of each volume – the potential for the residual sale of instruments and/or the accessories needed to complete the student’s training
Retailers that actively market and promote these products have realized a tremendous level of success and sales. Many have combined volumes to create “packages” for their customers. For example:
- Volumes 1, 2 and 3 can be combined with a practice chanter and sold as a “Beginner Package”
- Volumes 4 and 5 can be combined with a practice goose and sold as a “Learner Package”
- Volumes 6 and 7 can be combined with a bagpipe and sold as a “Player Package“
Placing An Order
If you decide that you would like to carry our educational materials, please contact us at email@example.com to obtain:
- The current price list for our tutor books
- The JPEG images of each volume for use on your website
- A JPEG advertisement that can be used to market/promote these educational materials
You will also need to provide us with your contact information – i.e. your business name, full address, phone and fax numbers, email address and website link.
When you are ready to place an order, simply email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following specific information:
- The exact quantities of each volume
- The location the order is to be sent to
- The preferred shipping method
Canada Post is the most economical and reliable option for shipping and they offer two options:
- Expedited parcel shipping – which is the least expensive option and will take 3 to 4 business days within Canada and 8 to 10 business days to the USA
- Express Post – which is more expensive but much faster
- International shipping is also available
We will then email a confirmation to you that the order has been shipped, complete with an invoice.
Retailers can remit payment via cheque or PayPal. We do not accept credit card payments.