Information for Teachers
We ask bagpipe teachers who are considering using our educational materials, to take a moment to read the information provided on this curriculum in the drop down menu “Products” – under “Tutor Books”.
If you decide that you would like to use our educational materials, you must be willing to sign a Teacher’s Agreement with Bagpipe Solutions by John Cairns that states:
- The Teacher will not copy or re-distribute any of this material (in whole or in part) without the express prior written consent of Bagpipe Solutions by John Cairns
- If the Teacher chooses to resell the books to his/her students, that:
- The transactions does not involve Bagpipe Solutions by John Cairns
- The Teacher will not exceed the suggested retail price for all educational materials
- Any profit or loss will be retained by, or the sole responsibility of the Teacher (as applicable)
Once the Teacher’s Agreement has been completed, the teacher will be required to purchase a minimum of ten tutor books – to establish a credit history and show that the teacher has a volume of students.
Bagpipe Solutions by John Cairns will sell the educational materials to the teacher at a discounted price. The teacher is then authorized to resell these educational materials to their students. Once the initial order of a minimum of ten tutor books has been ordered and paid for, the teacher may purchase subsequent books in any quantity.
Teachers that have decided to use these educational materials and agree to the terms above, will need to contact Bagpipe Solutions by John Cairns to obtain a copy of:
- The Teacher’s Agreement Form
- The current price list for tutor books
- An article on teaching strategies when using these educational materials